Ballet Talk for Dancers

My new studio

Guest Tiffani

Guest Tiffani

I just wanted to let you all know that I have moved and am all settled into my new studio. I love it there. I got placed in there highest level. I have 6 ballet classes , 1 tap, and 1 jazz a week. All of the girls in my class are so nice. Everyone gets along great and there are no little competitions between people. My teacher is absolutly wonderful. She has already got me on the right track and everything. I feel like I have improved 100% already. I decided on Rogers' Ballet with Sharon Rogers. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Guest Michy

Congratulations Tiffani! I know that it can often be a struggle changing studios, although I have never done it myself! Good luck in your future, and I'm glad that you love you new teacher!

:)

Guest pOINTEpRINCESS

Hey Tiffani...the new school sounds really great!!! Could you tell me where it is because I will be moving within a year and I would like to move near a good dance school..( see post above )

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ninibanina

hey Tiffani, I know this thread was started a while ago but i just got back from the ABT SI in texas and when i was there i met a girl from Wichita and i think she goes to that same studio. for her privacy, i don't want to post her name on the web now but if you respond to this i'll let you know and find out if you know her!