Ballet Talk for Dancers

Dance supplies website

Tracey

Found this last week:

www.dancedirectworld.com

Discounted dancewear, expanding with new items all the time, and when I got the brochure through it says that after your 2nd order you are automatically entered into their 'reward' scheme, where you get £10 off when you've spent so much (can't remember what the amount is - will edit later with it). I've ordered some stuff and will let you know what it's like.

Tracey

Hi Tracey, i had a quick look on that website and so far i like what i have seen and most of all the prices. Let us know what the quality is like when you get your order, if its good i will have to get a few things.

Skippy

Hi Skippy,

My order arrived very quicky (2 days after dispatch) considering I'd asked for first class post, and we all know what the post is like at the moment! There is the option of next day for a higher cost.

The quality is excellent. I bought a pair of microfibre tights (Plume P70 in the catalogue) for £3.90 and they are great - nice wide waistband and no long body, a really good fit. She said they were their most popular tights. I also bought the Plume P77 camisole leo - cotton/lycra - again excellent, really good quality, nice thick cotton, not flimsy, with a shelf bra inside, only £13.95. And I couldn't resist the Intermezzo 6506 warm-up top. It needed washing when it arrived because it was a bit scratchy, but I managed to get it washed and dried before class and it was really nice and soft!

I will definitely be buying stuff from here in future. Also, as an update to my original post, from your second order onwards you get 1 point for every £10 you spend, and after you have 20 points you get a £10 voucher.

Happy shopping!

Tracey

Guest beckster

I've been buying from this company for awhile and I find them very good generally. They really do get things sent out quickly and the prices are excellent. The only problem I find is that the own-brand (Plume) leotards tend to be too low-cut in the chest for me.