Ballet Talk for Dancers

Summer ballet in WA

Guest primaballerina13

Guest primaballerina13

I wasn't sure were to post this. But I was wondering if anyone knew of any good summer ballet programs in Washington state? I know that pnb has one but I think it's to late to audition. Thanks!

• Administrators

I think it belongs in Young Dancers, primaballerina13 :) So, I will move it there. Perhaps someone will know of other programs in Washington state. If you live in Washington, you might be able to audition by going to the school. Call them first, and ask if it would be possible to audition for their SI program by attending a regular class. Some schools will allow this.

• Administrators

Good news, primaballerina13! I have word from one of our posters connected to PNB that they still have auditions, one in Spokane on Feb. 22 and another one in Seattle on March 8.

• Administrators

Well, I hope you don't get "excepted", but "accepted" would be good ;) The Whitman Dance Lab has been mentioned on the parents forum, and I got word from someone in Seattle that it is a fine program. There is a topic about it on the parents board which you could read.